down ~

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

felt unhapi this few days~
i hate this feel
arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!
no mood arh no mood>.<
trouble...
so unlucky coz some happen
haix...
felt so tired...
i nid rest ~
just 1 week is enuf..
can??
i dun want work the stupid office job
i hate it!!!
everyday do the same thing
when reached the stupid office..
check bank acc..
after that on9..read newspaper
then .. wait my lunch time...
after lunch..~~~
wait the time pass...
everyday same also...
so so lame....
and the stupid myanmar guys...
so noisy~
wtf!!!!!
everyday also nid answer the stupid supplies's call..bla bla bla...

supplier:did u prepared my payment??

me :my boss told me next week...
supplier:huh?y?y so late??yor....i last week told your boss...this week i must recieved that payment...huiyo...
me:i duno la...call my boss la...im just a clerk...not tauke...
supplier:ok la ok la...oways late to giv me payment..

fuck u...


and another 1..


supplier:halo...im ms.xxx.....so how about my payment??

me:erm...my boss say 2mr...coz nid wait payment bank in..
supplier:har??still nid 2 wait 2mr ar?yer....y u all oways like tat??

damn you...

my boss asked me told u 2mr then 2mr la~
chisin...
stupid...
shutt my boss la...
shutt me 9 ar....??
arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......
bull shit~

i hate this job...


wan laern nailart...

tat is my favourite job~

hmm~

3 comments:

khachimah August 19, 2009 at 6:18 PM  

我gf做指甲师的

有什么问题,可能我可以帮得到你。。。

яoxαииe ♥ нeαяτ u August 20, 2009 at 12:58 PM  

erm...i can learn from my mom's fren~ur gf start 2 work edi??

khachimah August 21, 2009 at 1:46 AM  

em。。开始工作了。。

很累人的工作。。

有方向了就快开始学咯。。

这些工作蛮看经验的。。

有个form3就开始学,结果现在画art,Acrylic超厉害的。。

我之前也贪玩画art做指甲sample,蛮好玩的=。=

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP