my dear's birthday

Monday, October 5, 2009

29 september 09

went 1u with queenie , water, water's sis and their fren
the purpose is to bought a gift given to my baby
ngek ngek

finally,at TOPMAN chose this shirt and wallet


nice??


30 september 09


went ngah ngah san yum cha with kok hoan,water,yap,queenie,wen jie me & my dear
and that afternoon, queenie & water made a delicious cake to my shui lou
it was a heart-shaped chocolate cake
nice^^
thx you 2


1 october 09


to the cave celebrate my shui lou's birthday
we shot a lot of photos
but,

have not posted out all the photos , everyone can go to my fs to see

roxanne_yunn@hotmail.com


I like him to wear the cloth I gave him

my shui lou so yeng


my dear's chocolate iced blanded

my teardrops on heaven


2 october 09
sing k with wen jie n my shui lou

3 october 09

Happy Mid-Autumn Festival
That day went yap's home to drink and chat

This year is the most bored of the Mid-Autumn Festival

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP